Monday, June 29, 2009

Ana please help me

I was just on facebook. My friend S put up a new status.
New hair, new height and new weight!

At the moment i don't know what i want to do with myself. I need ana!

I hate when S loses weight. Why?
  1. She's taller and prettier than me
  2. Has a high self esteem, socially active nearly always gets the guys she wants
  3. She doesn't care about her weight as much as i do! She was happy with the weight she had.

What the fuck. Why is life so unfair??????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

I want to kill myself right now.

1 comment:

  1. please dont kill yourself i like reading your blog too much i would be so sad if they suddenly stopped coming!!!!!
    you will be prettier than her one day :)))
    stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete